Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet Hunter


... answering all of Hunter's "why" questions. Went to a high school baseball game today and he asked me a couple cute ones that made me want my husband and men in general to 1) take lessons or 2) think like a little boy totally in love with their mommy.

Hunter- "Mommy, you're pretty" (he tells me this multiple times a day)
Me- "Thank you sweetie, you are cute.'
Hunter - "Why do I think you are pretty?"
Me- "I dont know"
Hunter - "Because thats how I love you"
Come on that should be a line off of a movie
Me- "You are so sweet"
Hunter - "When did you get pretty?"
Me - "I dont know"
Hunter - "hmm, I think it is when you became a mommy."

This kid is going to make a woman totally happy someday and leave me for that girl...but for now, I will take all his sweetness and hope his daddy takes lessons!

1 comment: