Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shep's 6 month stats

... marveling at how big Shepherd is getting. He had his 6 month appt today.

Weight: 20 lb (85%)
Height: 28" (90%)
Head: 18" (92%)

So, he is a growing boy. He still hates baby food but loves to suck on watermelon and he also sucked on boiled squash last night. I think once he figures out this gumming/ chewing thing then he will be ready for table foods. He lunges at everything we eat, he just doesnt want the baby version of it.

I went back and looked up his brother's stats... yes, for those who know me well, I had to look them up (gasp), I couldnt remember all of them off the top of my head.

Hunter-
weight -20.13
height- 29"
head -18 1/2"

Ashton-
weight -16.10
height -27"
head - didnt have the inches but was in 75%

So, he is sandwiched between his brothers. He is such an awesome baby, the doctor and the nurse kept commenting on how good he was during the whole visit. He did cry for the shots but the minute the nurse put the band-aids on his chubby legs and I picked him up,he was fine and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment