Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beach- part 3

... enjoying being back home but would love another little beach trip... good thing we have one more planned this summer!

My grandparents are amazing. GrandpaGordie has been battling cancer and keeps whipping it. He did sooo good on the trip. I was the one we had to make multiple stops for (don't ask). He and GrandmaDean have such a great marriage and I can only hope and pray that me and Chad will model their example. I got a couple good shots of them on the beach. Oh, though we sang it yesterday, Happy Birthday GranpaGordie!!!!

Not a great pic of GrandpaG, he kept talking to me instead of just smiling. Oh, and GrandmaDean, I have your hat in my van.






This is mom and Aunt Christy walking to their parents.

The family of 4


Ashton seemed to stay attached to my mom's hip so there are quite a few of him and her.






And, the SHARK. Yes, the shark. We saw a dead shark on the beach. It totally creeped me out especially as I was trying to get on the dang kayak. I got a couple pictures of it. I also took the boys to see it, they wanted to touch it (yuk) so I let them. We also saw tons of jellyfish in the morning. Blah, the ocean is a bit too crittery for me.

He looks huge doesnt he/ she??


Ok, so it is not that big... maybe 2 feet but he could take off a toe, right?

Monster Jellyfish

Video of Ashton telling me to be careful of the jellyfish. I had been warning them not step on them

I also got to see my cousin, Stephanie who I have not seen or really talked to in a long time. I will do better in staying in touch. Also, met her new beau, John or is it Jon... total gentlemen.... Steph, he is a keeper!

We had such a great time. Thank you Aunt Christy and Uncle David (though I know Fuckle will not be reading this since he boycots blogs, facebook, etc etc etc) for inviting us to share in the beach and the memories.

I wish I got a picture of Christy and David together but I didnt so here they are seperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment