Monday, September 23, 2013

The Weekend

The plan had been set to go to my parents this weekend... then mom started running a fever and we re-evaluated the plan.  Thankfully, her fever broke.  We gave her some time to make sure there was no relapse and she felt like having 4 crazy kids around and once she gave us the go ahead, we made the trip down.

It turned out to be a great weekend.  Mom and I (and Bennett because he is quite a momma's boy right now) did a bit of shopping. 

We also went bowling.  The boys had never been before and they had a blast!  I had not been bowling in FOREVER... like since college.  It was so fun... we will have to start going again.  I went all the time in high school and became decent.  I have totally lost any/ all skill I had.  It was embarrassing.

Here are the pics.
Queenie... sorry mom, bowling pics= butt shot

Ashton
Good form.

Hunter
He was so cute after he released the ball... he would hold his position until the ball was about to hit the pins

Shepherd- the ball practically bounced and then slowly rolled down the lane

Mantis looking all professional and blowing us OUT OF THE WATER

 

Bennett was passed around like a sack of potatoes

 
 THE SCORES-  Please don't judge me... I think this is the lowest score I have ever scored.  I mean, I tied my mom... Geez (haha)
 The bumper lanes AKA the boys lane.  (The "S" was broken- I do know how to spell my kid's names)

 

 

 

 


The boys had dentists appts in Easley so we did that, then took quite a detour to visit my newest niece and the family... and see their new home. 

Esme is just a pretty baby and just precious.  Owen and Caelum are awesome and the boys had so much fun with their cousins.
So sweet.
The babies
So sad that I didn't get a cousin picture but Esme decided she would rather nap and take a picture another time.
Boy wrestling in Esme's unfinished room.

Thanks mom and dad for spoiling us this weekend. The boys and I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment