Friday, September 6, 2013

Doo. Doo. Doo. And Another Nail Bites the Dust

Make sure you sing the title... just reading it doesn't have the same effect.
He is all about silly faces when I pull out the camera
My poor clutz/ accident proned Shepherd.  I blogged back in June (or at least I thought I blogged about it... but I couldn't find it) how we got his middle finger and ring on his right hand stuck in a bathroom door.  Well, after a few weeks those two nails both fell off.  I am happy to report that the ring finger nail has grown back nicely... The middle finger which had a bit more trauma to it, had grown back- just a bit bumpy.

Well, a few weeks ago, we were eating out with my parents and Ashton and Shepherd were playing around in the foyer area and WAIL!!!  Another finger had met the door.  Again.  Thankfully this time was not quite as gross as the first but still blood and tears mixed together. 
Middle fingernailless (obviously not a word).  Silver lining, the mass of a wart that was on this cuticle disappeared with the injury!  yay!

Last night, this nail which also happened to be on the middle finger... of the other hand thankfully... fell off.  Or rather I gave it a gently pull as it had been hanging for a few days.
The nail... finally off... kind of looks like a big ol tooth here.

Speaking of Shepherd, look at this hair! 
Twirling.  Oh the body of it!
And a face shot from a couple weeks ago.
I just cant decide if I should cut it, trim it, or leave it... opinions anyone?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Sheppy! I love his long locks! We miss that sweet little man! Jodi suggested we should plan a girls afternoon/night and meet you in Gaffney. It would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... girls afternoon/ night in Gaffney would be amazing! :) We miss you guys too. Definitely need to plan a meet up.

      Delete