Sunday, September 8, 2013

She's So Vain

Look at this little beauty... it is RED!  how fun, right?!?!
 

Brand spankin new Nikon. 


This pretty little think comes with some tears though.
The damage to the old camera.... split lens and busted/ scratched mirror
Yesterday morning, before the first soccer game of the season which I was unable to document (you will see why in a moment)... oh and they won the game 3-0, my camera was sitting on the computer table.  When a little 5 year old boy came up to the table and accidentally bumped the expensive but thankfully aging camera.  The camera fell, the boy cried... the mom felt like crying.

Here is a video... that new camera took.  Eek!   I didn't even know it had this feature when I bought it!  Shows how impulsive I was in this purchase!

Hunter took this video.  I was so proud when I first started watching it because Shepherd is trying to fix the camera... make sure you watch the end.  In his defense, Hunter told him something was on his nose. 

I didn't let much grass grow under my feet when replacing my precious camera.  It set me back more than I wanted but it is so worth to me.

So definitely more pics to come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment