Friday, September 13, 2013

Side by Sides

I never got to putting up comparison pictures of all the boys.  To be honest, it takes some time to dig up pictures from similar ages... however,  after the boys go to bed over the past couple weeks, I have been spending a few minutes working on picture organization and thought it was a good time to find comparison pics. 


All of these pics are from between 7 to 8 months.  And each set, one is of Bennett and the other is one of the brothers.


Set 1


 
Set 2

 



 
Set 3

 

 
Is it just me or do they not all look enormously different?  Definitely not clones of eachother.  From lots of hair to little from squinty eyes to big round eyes from chubby to skinny they each have things that make them quite unique.

Looking at these pictures gives me a reality check... time really is so quick.  I remember each one of them at this age/ stage.  Blink.  And it is gone.   Not that that is a bad thing.  I love this age but I love watching them grow and learn.  Each of these boys is such a gift. 

Guard them Lord Jesus... Guard them.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed beyond measure and the greatest blessing is that you know it! Those boys are precious and I'm hoping the Lord will bless me with another couple of decades so I can see them as Godly men....

    ReplyDelete