Friday, September 20, 2013

School Pics

These actually turned out pretty good.  I wish the digital age of pictures had surfaced during my elementary school pictures.... yikes! 

2nd grade- I swear this kid is so photogenic

Kindergarten- Maybe some gel in the hair next year. He looks so sweet here! 
Not bad, right? 
Love these two boys.  And though I miss them during the day, Shep, Bennett and I are getting into a good little groove.
H and A are loving school and seem to be adjusted and happy!

Family...   I ordered the absolute smallest package of 1 - 3*5, 2 - 2*3 and 8- 1 * 2.  The 3 *5 are mine :)   but if you want a smaller one, let me know.  I can place a re- order if you want bigger ones, just let me know within the next week and I will order them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment