Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Follow Ups.

 
A couple follow ups from previous posts.

First, two weeks ago I posted a question about Sheppy's hair... and I had the overwhelming response of 1 person weigh in (thanks Leah).  I just got Shep's hair trimmed.  It looks so much better and he still looks Sheppy.  I gather most people like his longer locks.


Yes, this is the trimmed version.  Also, you get a sneak peak of the den! :)
 
Another view... more tame... kind of.
 

 

 

Second, I posted about some recent funnys.  I said that I didn't post any of SmAsh because he is in speech. Well, here is a video of us practicing "book" for his speech homework.  I decided to video him so he could hear what he was saying.   So funny and SOOOOO Ashton!

And just because... here is one of the 4 of 'em. 

Go ahead and say it, "Bless Bennett's heart"... and ignore the mess in the background, I was brainstorming.

4 comments:

  1. No, girl, here is what I say, "Bless your heart!"

    Ashton is a twirp, but he cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaja mother. And yes, twirp is a good name for the kiddo... but he is a funny one.

      Delete
  2. that's how homework goes with Noah too. Writing a 3 over and over about killed us this weekend! And yes, bless your heart. But I love seeing how much they love Bennett. I fear sometimes Seth won't fit in with how close Noah and Luke are. Love all 6 of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only Bennett loved them as much as they love him. Don't you worry... Seth will fit in beautifully. And this homework thing is the for the birds. You have been on my mind... hope all is well. :)

      Delete