Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Evenings

A friend of mine just posted how she fills like a shampoo bottle... the directions say lather, rinse, repeat.   A cycle of sorts.  I like the analogy as were are in the same type cycle. 

Alarm clocks have replaced sleeping in.

Lunch boxes wait for me to pack them in the morning.  Coffee is tasting better and better.  I am so thankful that Chad is able to take the older two to school.. it is a serious burden that has been lifted for me!

Running errands is determined by when Bennett is not napping.  And playing Legos, doing puzzles, feeding kiddos, and doing yard work/ housework fills up the heart of the day. 

Car line at 2:10 to not have them in the car until closer to 2:40. 

Homework for the older two and nap for the youngest while cooking dinner is next.

And then evening.... and either playing outside, visitng daddy at practice/ football game, or soccer game/ practice.

The day feels like it is gone before it should even really begin.

Here are some pictures that sum up the evenings.

Nothin like a Power Wheels ride... yes, I trust Shep about 80% with this set up.

 

3 monkeys in a tree

Bennett got a swing... obviously he loves it.  And I love it because I have somewhere to put him when we are outside
 
Ashton singing a song he learned in school... Shep is singing in the background.  Bennett is probably getting dizzy.  But, all are happy.
Love this picture... it is sooo real.
Soccer Game.  The boy's team is doing so good. First game won 3-0 and second game won 4-0.  Ashton had a goal and assist in the first game and a goal in the second game.  Hunter had 2 goals in the second game.  The league here is much more intense then at the last place we played... which I got to admit, I kind of like.  
Ashton on a break away... not bragging, but this kid has some mad foot skills.

Hunter throwing the ball into Ashton

Hunter battling for the ball
So, yes, we are plugging along and enjoying it. The boys have all adjusting beautifully to the new routine

1 comment:

  1. I too feel like it's bedtime before I even have a chance to sit down and breath. I'm hoping that once pregnancy is over, I won't be quite as exhausted. I guess one positive to all this is that the days are ticking by quickly and we are that much closer to meeting Seth. Miss you and someday when we have a free moment (ha!) we need to chat :)

    ReplyDelete