Wednesday, October 26, 2011

And Just Like that, He's 4!

It is hard to believe it has already been a year- It feels like just a few weeks ago I was writing about your turning 3.
Taken today- officially 4! (he doesnt really like clothes!)


I went back and read what I wrote (click here) for your 3rd birthday- and I have to say, not much has changed.

You are quite a charmer and everyone loves you to pieces. You have an amazing ability to find the one spot that will totally annoy the snot out of someone and then hit that spot over and over and over again. You do this to not only your brothers, but me as well.

One of your favorite sayings right now is, "thank you, that is very helpful". I dont know why this makes me laugh every time.

Your birthday dinner was totally picked out by you and included: fish, mac n cheese, and Caesar salad. You love McDonalds' double cheeseburgers (plain) and ice cream.

You have discovered computer games and are VERY good (better than Hunter). Unlike your attention span with the TV, your attention span when playing games is quite long. You also still love to swing. You started playing soccer this fall and though you are the youngest and smallest, you hold your own and are quite the aggressive one.

You always tell me that you love me and will hug me for no reason. It melts me.

Ashton, I pray that I will be a good mommy to you and that you will are going to be a man after God's heart.

Happy Birthday SmAsh!

Love you forever and always,
Mommy



And now for an additional bday pics.

Shep and I took Ashton lunch at school yesterday. We also brought cupcakes for his class.


Today we met up with some friends and went to play (and of course eat) at Chick fil A for breakfast.

We did not open presents and do the cake until after dinner.... daddy even made it home in time for the cake!
His favorite part, the presents.

Puzzle!

Cars Legos (we bought some of the small legos and either they are not quite ready for them or I am not quite ready for them so I went ahead and go the bigger ones)

They loved them... Ash and Shep just enjoyed playing with them but Hunter enjoyed making new things with them.

Happy Birthday song and cake!

On a side note, Shepherd found a new method for keeping his hands clean- eat like a dog

And this picture tells you about everything you need to know about Ashton! He is laughing with a mouthful of food as he tries to run away from me before I take his picture.... yep, this is Ashton and I love him!
Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ashton! You are unbelievably strong willed and fun - what a combination....strong-willed fun? Uh-oh!
    I really didn't "miss" your birthday...you just went to bed when I called! Queenie and Mantis love you immensely and pray for you that Jesus would keep you safe and close to His heart!
    And BE NICE TO THE DOGS!

    ReplyDelete