Monday, October 17, 2011

Wedding

This weekend was a whirlwind. My cousin, Stephanie, got married at the beach.

The doors to the reception. Letter made by yours truly :) (I think the florist hung the "S" upside down though).


This picture was taken after she had changed out of her wedding gown.

The house our family stayed in was AMAZING! i will talk more about that next post. This post is dedicated to the wedding. Once I looked at my pictures, I realized how poorly I did at taking pictures of Stephanie. I guess I figured that is what her photographer is for ;) However, I did get a few and as you can tell, she looked beautiful. I was bummed that I did not get a close up picture of her husband (!!!) John. oops! Also, my dad was at the wedding yet somehow managed to escape my camera.

Getting ready
Kristy (Steph's sister in law) fastening the buttons.



The boys- they dance like their mother. This picture just makes me laugh



GrandmaDean and GrandpaGordie used to be able to dance, however GrandpaGordie was wheelchair bound so GrandmaDean got some miniature dance partners. I only got video of her and Hunter dancing, but here is a picture of Ashton and GrandmaDean.

And another picture but with Shep and mom dancing too.
The handsome boys

My boys and me.

GrandpaGordie, GrandmaDean, and my mom

The bride and GrandpaGordie

Nolan and my mom shagging
Nolie shagging with Aunt Christy

John and Steph leaving for their honeymoon.


This was a great wedding with perfect weather and wonderful family.

Thank you Uncle David and Aunt Christy for a great time! And thank you Steph and John for including me in your day! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment