Friday, October 21, 2011

A Couple More From the Beach - EDIT

EDIT- And just because it is funny, click here to go to the video website to see Nolan dancing.

Though the wedding was beautiful and the sunrise was breath-taking, I really enjoyed the few minutes I had out on the beach with the boys on Sunday morning. Listening to them chatter and feeling the sand in between my toes and the cool wind around me was quite serene.
Marching onto the beach from the house.
Such a handsome thing.
:)
wish Shep was in this picture... if he were, it would be on my wall.
love this one... wish Shep's eyes were open
My loves.

I also thought I would throw in a couple pictures from when Nolan and my parents took the boys out while I was busy with wedding stuff.
The Mantis with the boys.

Mom, this is a great picture of you.

Is this not the sweetest picture?


Shep is busy (no buckets so all the work had to be done by hand or shovel)

Uncle Nolan and the boys with their masterpiece shell/ sand castle

The finished product

Mantis out in that cold water with the older two.

Hard to believe it has already been a week! Again, thank you Aunt Christy for the incredible house to stay in, the boys had a blast. And thanks mom, dad, and Nolie for occupying the boys so well and helping me out. Ya'll are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Such great pictures of the boys, Hannah. They are so big and I'm sure they had a blast at the beach. Wish we could have thrown our boys into the mix. Well, at least we'll all get to be in a beach house together in May.

    ReplyDelete