Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Conversation with Nolan

Below is recent texting conversation with my brother, Nolan. It is an attempt to justify why I have not blogged in the past couple weeks.

Nolan: Is there a reason you have totally neglected your blog for almost two weeks?

Me: No excuse

Me: I havent been taking pictures

Me: Glad to know you care

Nolan: Just wondering why you have been so slack is all. Not like you.

Me: Oh, I have also been busy working on Ash's birthday party, and doing letters for Steph's wedding, and planting monkey grass (along with other yardwork), and putting in flagstone (for firepit). So I am in the middle of a lot of projects and they are not ready for blog presentation... in other words, lets not use the word "slack" to describe me- just sayin' :-)

Nolan: life of a SAHM busy gull.

Nolan can really be a smarta$$ but this stay at home mom is quite the "busy gull" (though I wouldn't trade it for anything. I promise the blogging will pick up as the wedding, birthdays, and holidays start slamming me one after the other!

3 comments:

  1. OK...I'm going to show my naivety. What does SAHM mean...."stay at home mom?" Does this have a pronunciation or just an acronym or does it mean something else?
    And, whose birthday is getting put on the shelf in all the whackiness? The ole woman who lives in a ranch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mom, your birthday will never be put a shelf... and SAHM is stay at home mom and it has no pronunciation, it is only written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear we are going Mexican tonight - that means you and the boys are invited. Sallus came to the school today carrying a piece of Black Forest Cake from PBD and grinning like a possum. Said plans had changed and I knew I'd be seeing three little boys tonight!
    LYMI

    ReplyDelete