Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding Bound

We leave tomorrow for my cousin's wedding.

Though Chad is not coming, my parents are riding with the boys and me. Since I am in the wedding, they are also on kid-duty pretty much all weekend. We have a good 5-6 hour trip ahead of us tomorrow... at least it leads to the beach though.

Anyway, here is a sneak peak of what the boys will be wearing.

Hunter in green (and he is wearing different shoes as these "hurt" his feet)

Ashton in blue

Shepherd in yellow


Now, tell me that is not the cutest thing... My Grandma Dean and I (mostly her) made the bow ties for the wedding. Do you have any idea how ridiculously expensive those little things are? Let me tell you- the cheapest I found them was $20 all the way up to $45!!!! We made them for less than $2 a bow tie. I love the matchiness of it. They will be far too cute!

Be ready for picture overload when I get back! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I need that tutorial!!!!! So sweet! I can't wait to see you Hot Mama in your dress ;)

    ReplyDelete