Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday SmAsh!

Ashton over the past 3 years...

2 days old 6 or 7 months


1 year

2 years



3 years



Oh Ashton,

You are something. I wake up daily thinking… “what kind of mood is Ashton going to be in today?” You constantly keep me on my toes and make me more aware of my reactions because of your reactions!

I never could have imagined how great of a little boy you would be at 3. I went back and read something that I wrote in your baby book when you were 11 months. “I pray the Lord will channel his fiesty little spirit and use it for His glory, otherwise we are in trouble.” Needless to say, you havent changed a bit. I have absolutely no doubt that God is going to use you in an incredible way… you have such a way with people- you are so friendly and after people keep you they always have a funny story about what you did or said and no matter where we go at least one person will talk about how pretty your hair is.

You still love to do or play with anything that Hunter has… and normally he lets you in on the fun. Your favorite stuff right now is VeggieTales, Thomas the Train, Shrek, and Scooby Doo. You love to read books and will be entertained by the TV for about 30 minutes. You are the BEST eater and will try anything once. You try to act like a baby sometimes and will imitate what Shepherd does. You are completely potty trained and pacy-free!

Remember to always be your own man and do what is right. Continue to stand up for those who you feel have been wronged (this does not include fussing at me after I get onto Hunter). Continue to question things (this does not include questioning me when I tell you to pick up your toys, etc). Continue to be a great helper. I am always amazed how you are ALWAYS willing and wanting to help... from cleaning windows to putting out pine needles- you are always ready to help out.

I love ya kid and I can’t wait to see what this next year has in store for you.

Happy Birthday!
Tomorrow I will post his birthday party and birthday pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment