Sunday, August 28, 2011

This and That

Welp, I have been quite the lazy blogger. Plenty going on, just unmotivated to blog it.

As I mentioned, I have been keeping my niece. She has just fit right into the group. We do a little school lesson every day. Here is a picture of their recent paintings. I already told Sandee this story but when Hunter saw all the finished paintings he said, "mommy, you are not going to give that to Aunt Sandee are you?" I said, "of course I am." Hunter said, "oh man, she will hate it".
haha, he cracks me up. I was so affected by Charlee's picture that I left the "r" out in her name. So she likes her art a bit abstract.


If you know me, then you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE watermelon. Seriously, I pick it over chocolate. Chad's uncle is quite the farmer and gave us 2 watermelons last Saturday. Upon thanking his aunt and uncle for them, we recieved 7 more watermelons... yes that is 9 watermelons. They are absolutely delicious and Shepherd and I (and Ashton a little bit) are doing are best to kill them. mmmm, so good.



Chad's team squeaked a big win Friday night. I about had a heart attack, but it was wonderful. In short, Chad's team scores with 3 minutes left in the game to make it 21- 20. He goes for 2 points instead of an extra point. Yes, you read it right. Anyone that knows him well, knew that he would do that but it was still a gutsy (or as most other people are saying- ballsy) move. So, his team won 22-21!!! Yay! One of the assistant coaches is going to make a highlight film after each game. Here is a link to the one from West Oak (the one that was 70-0). I will post this past week's game when I get a link for it.

I cut Ashton and Shep's hair a few days again. Ashton's hair was getting crazy long and though I didnt really want to cut it, I didnt know what to do with it. So he got the clippers to it. He looks older and just as adorable.

And here is just a shot of the boys before church this morning. I thought they were looking especially cute this morning. Love these fellas. Can't believe we only have one more week before school starts and we have to get on a schedule! Eek! How can this already be happening?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment