Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Caelum

I love an excuse to take a picture of a baby. Since my nephews were in, I seized the opportunity and grabbed 7 month old, Caelum. My other nephew, Owen does not enjoy my picture taking so he missed out.

Got a couple good shots of this handsome babe. Besides being just adorable in all his chubby goodness, he was such a good baby. Watch out when he starts moving though, he has mischief dancing off his eyes!

*** For some reason, some of these pics look blurry in blogger. If you click on the picture, then it should show you a more crisp picture. :)

Same picture but closer crop





And this is my favorite! Love it love it love it.

Here it is again but not cropped. Love this one too.

Caelum, thank you for humoring me. Love you!



2 comments:

  1. Tox, you are making me the most negligent Queenie when it comes to taking pictures...I curse and praise your camera taking addiction all in the same breath! Love these pics of the Cae-Man...you'll have to sit down with me so I can get some copies to frame.
    We're on for Friday????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah! I didn't see the pictures before we left. These are great and you've got some mad skills. I needed a little pick me up after 12 hours of traveling. We had such fun with you and your family. Thanks for doing a photo shoot with my boy!

    ReplyDelete