Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Rest of the Visit...

Here are some additional cute pictures from my brother's (and family) visit.

And you guys know me... when I say "some pictures", I really mean a ridiculous amount of pictures.
Playing in the sprinklers


Owen was a bit tentative so Queenie took him out.

Zach making a quite non- athletic dive for the cock (I really hope that is what it is called)

Nolan trying to be a professional badminton player


LOVE this pic of Owen... especially love Eddy in the background because it turns out that since his last visit he has become petrified of dogs. He was quite funny with my parents dogs and our dog. I will give him a little credit, by the end of the visit he slowly tolerated the doggers presence.

One of the few times I saw Caelum upset... he wanted his dinner.

Shep rediscovered the walker- he tried to get in by himself.
My brothers and dad - love this picture!
Nolan, Mantis, Zach
***picture courtesy of Anna :)

Let's Go to the Movies (sing it like in the movie, Annie)
Getting ready to see Cars 2
***picture courtesy of Anna

POOL TIME
Queenie with Sheppy

Pretty picture of Anna with Caelum and Mom with Shep


Hunt jumping to Mantis

Ashton's turn

Hunter is such a goof

The "A" family

Grandma Dean and Grandpa Gordie (look how amazing GrandpaGordie looks!!!) and their 5 great grandsons.... Owen again, not really enjoying the picture session.
The whole group!
LAKE
Group lake shot... I love this little lake section. It is perfect for the kids and the dogs.

Mantis desperately wanted his picture with the dogs...seriously.

hmmm, should have cropped this. It is a cute picture of Zach, Anna, and baby C.

H & A loving the lake

Sweet baby (or should I say toddler) Shep

Anna playing Red Light Green Light with the boys

Wrestle time

Movie time.

An actual group shot that includes my husband.
We all went to my parent's church on Sunday to 1)all be together and 2) listen to mom sing... she sounded great despite what she says
Believe it or not, I forgot my camera so here is another picture courtesy of Anna.

I know this was a lot of random pictures but they are proof that we had a great time!

This visit was great. We really miss Zach and his family and are hopeful that one of these days, they will move back this way!

I also want to thank my parents for all the food and fun.

Love you all!





3 comments:

  1. a) how did you get Chad to put on a pair of jeans? b) I think it's called a shuttlecock but we always called it a birdie c) Grandpa Gordie does look awesome! What an answer to prayer that is! Your family looks like they have so much fun together! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all I can say is those pictures are testimony to a faithful God....I stand in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for putting up this post! You got some great pictures. Really shows what fun we had. We miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete