Sunday, August 21, 2011

Charlee's Big Girl Room

Since at least December 2009, my sister in law, Sandee has been collecting pieces for her daughter's "big girl" room.

I will give it to Sandee, she has basically known the overall theme of the room and slowly collected the pieces she wanted.

She called me a few months ago to look at the raw state of Charlee's new room. We decided on where the furniture should go. Now, this room is an odd shape and is HUGE.

A few weeks ago, I got another call from Sandee. Charlee's 3rd birthday was approaching and therefore the big move into her "big girl" room. Sandee asked if I could come up to her house and take all the things she had purchased over the past 18+ months and put it all together.

This was right up my alley!

Here are the pictures of Charlee's big girl room.

View when you walk in the door

Window beside the bed. Window Treatments were made by Papa Hub and Charlee's other grandma, Lois.

Play Area

Dress Up Corner- she has quite the collection of princess dresses.

The reading nook- this turned out so cute.

Reading Chair

View to the right of the door.
View to the left of the door. Pictures not yet filled :)

I do think the room turned out really cute. It fits Charlee's little personality to a "T". It is bright and cheerful. Hope you enjoy your room Miss Charlee!







No comments:

Post a Comment