Wednesday, August 28, 2013

You Know You are a Mom to Boys When...

1- ... while giving boy #3 a bath, boy #2 is in bathtub as well and asks me (Warning!  this may be a bit crass for some readers... just don't say I didn't warn you)

Boy 2- "did that happen when he fell down?"
Me- "did what happen?"
Boy 2- "those bumps"
Me- "What bumps?"
Boy 2- "those bumpy things right there."  he is pointing to... for lack of a better term to... boy #3's balls.
Me- "um, no, Shepherd hit his head. Plus, those are just the way balls look."
Boy 2- "Do mine look like that?"
Me- "why don't you take a look?"
Boy 2- standing up, looking down, "hmmm, yep, they do."
Me- "well that is a relief"

2- ... while in church, Boy 3, is slowly eating his doughnut and surprisingly doesn't finish it.  I look over to find this.... I am quite confident that 90% of boy moms know what this is.

 



If you guessed the Batman symbol then you are correct.  What is stranger than this you ask?  I find great pride that my 3 year old just created the Batman symbol out of a chocolate doughnut.  What is not strange however is that when he went to children's church, I ate it. 

Speaking of Batman...

3-... you are in the car and you reach up to pull your sunglasses off your forehead and you realize this is the look that you are sporting. 

Holy Batman!
This was fun... perhaps this needs to happen in monthly installments.  :)  The joys of having a house full of boys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I laughed so much at this post. And I totally guessed Batman for the donut. Poptarts, cookies, etc have a way of becoming the batman symbol. And I LOVE that you rocked the batman mask :)

    ReplyDelete