Thursday, August 22, 2013

First.... Second.... Third... so much excitement!

Typical first day picture! 

Ashton's FIRST day of school was today.  Hard to believe this feisty little blonde is starting K5.  He has admitted for a couple months now that he was a bit nervous.  However, after Open House, he seemed excited.  As I was dropping him off today, he gave me a big hug and I saw him dap the corner of his eye.  I think he teared up a bit, but marched right on in like he owned the place.   I am sure he is going to have a great year.

My kindergartener!

So cute!
Hunter's SECOND day of school was today.  The first day for our district was actually yesterday. They stagger start K5 with half going the 21st and the other half going the 22nd.  I guess it helps to transition a smaller number of kids in at a time.  Hunter had a good first day and commented to me on "how many rules there are." hahaha!  I wanted to say welcome to the world of NOT homeschooling!

Minus some teeth, Hunter ready for his first day!
And a full body shot... he is getting so tall and has big feet... those are 3.5!

Zach and Anna's THIRD baby was born today at 10:10 am.  My THIRD niece, Emse' Ruth (pink!!! I am typing in pink!), was born weighing in at 7 lb 8 oz.  She is the first of the babes born on my side of the family with dark hair... just like Zach's though not as much.  My parents have 6 grandsons with blonde/ blondish colored hair, so she is the first girl and the first baby with dark hair!  I am so excited to meet this precious little girl.  She is already very loved by her nephews and her aunt! 
Zach and his DAUGHTER!  :)

Welcome Esme' and congratulations Zach, Anna, Owen, and Caelum!


Little Miss Esme'
So obviously a lot of fun stuff going on around here.  Chad's birthday is tomorrow as is his first football game at the new place.  They, of course, play a really tough team but we are hopeful to see some real fight in the Blue Eagles and a close game!
 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment: