Sunday, August 25, 2013

7 months old!

Oh Bennett... another month down.  Another month that passes that you are closer to no longer being a baby.
7 month shot

Amazing is what you are!  You are still just as skinny as ever but happy.  And by happy, I don't mean always have a smile on your face but you are just so content.  It is really only when you are sleepy that you become crabby. 

You love solid food with grilled cheese, crackers, bananas, cheese, and chicken being some of your favorites.  You also eat baby food really good too.  Vegis are not a favorite but you eat them.  Your milk drinking is so similar to Ashton.  You don't normally drain your bottles which I hate because I work hard to pump that stuff for you! I normally manage to get you take the 24 oz a day.

You have started taking a bath in the big tub this month.  Usually Hunter takes a bath with you which you love. All 4 of you have taken a bath together a couple times... that is normally just for fun and not to actually clean any of you :) .  You still love bath time as it signals the end of your day.
Bath Time is fun! 

Sleeping is going great!  Bedtime around 8- still not totally predictable as to when you get up to eat.  It can be anywhere from 3 to 7 but if it is an earlier time you always go back to sleep... I am not up with you for  more than 10 minutes. 

Napping is probably become the best and biggest accomplishment this month.  I just lay you down in your bed wide awake and you fall asleep without a fuss.  It is divine!  As much as I love rocking you to sleep, I equally love just being able to lay ya down.  You seem much happier with this arrangement as well.  You are teetering between going from 3 naps to 2 naps a day.  Most days it is 2 good size naps and if needed a small late afternoon/ early evening cat nap.  Thankfully you still let me rock you at night... you may not be asleep when I put you down but you cuddle with me until I do put you down.

I was trying to clean up the kitchen and I just laid him down for a minute... when I came back... crashed out on the couch with blanket in mouth.

The older 3 that him sleeping on the couch was great!
You sit up like a pro and are starting to come up off your butt a bit when you reach for things.  You LOVE to stand up and hold onto a table or chair or my hands.  I can even let go for small amount of time... you think you are the man when I do this!
Standing up in your bed.  Sorry the lighting is off, I didn't want to let go of him too long.
You still love your blanket more than ever.  In fact, you love to chew on many types of fabric (sidenote, why do my baby's do this??!!)  From your blanket to your soft covers to your changing pad cover (I finally just let you take the cover off your changing pad because you ripped it off everytime I changed your diaper), you love to have fabric in your mouth.  Whatever works!

Changing pad cover serving as blanket.

Needless to say, you are growing up way to fast!  I love everything about you (though I do wish I could put just a bit of weight on you... but I think you are just going to be skinny, which is not a bad thing ... just ask daddy... hahah, I kid, I kid. )

Hunter wanted to take some pictures... so here are some of Hunte'rs photo shoot.
 
Love how Bennett is looking at Hunter.  I look awful in this one---- make-up could help I suppose

Dumb timer zoomed in on the kitchen stove that I cropped out so the boys are blurry... would have been a cute picture!

Happy 7 months baby boy!

My sweet baby!

Love ya bunches
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness,what a sweet baby! Sure wish I could get my hands on him. He is sooo cute!! Love the pic of all of them in the tub. I can't believe he is already 7 months, time really flies :)

    ReplyDelete