Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Taste of Snow

We have ski trip coming up soon so I didnt go all crazy taking pictures of the boys in the snow but since it is officially Bennett's first encouter (and only Shep's second or third... crazy) then I thought it needed documentation.

Ready to go... he looked like a big Puff Ball... actually both of them did. haha


I dont know if I have mentioned it or not but our lot is flat... and when I say flat... I mean F-L-A-T.  So sledding didnt really happen, instead it was pulling a sled around the yard.



All 4 of them... and yes, Shep's coat is too small but I refuse to buy another one.
 The trampoline... it was great because the snow stayed on it even when they were jumping


Individual shots
Bennett safe on the playground... he had a hard time walking in it and face planted it twice.

Shepherd loving the snow


Ashton, though not one to normally enjoyed the cold, stayed out the longest.  He really loved it.

Hunter- definitely the most excited by the snow.  He was out in before any of us were ready

 Bennett and I stayed out for about 20 minutes.  Apparently that was absolutely exhausting.  He was squirming in my lap and I let him down.  He grabbed his blanket and fell asleep on the floor in seconds. 
Crashed.
Enjoy the snow and be safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment