Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Walking and Push Ups

Bennett
My baby is officially a walker.  He still opts to crawl some of the time, but he has discovered his legs and can move pretty good on them.  He is turning around and walking while holding his blanket so he has some moves.
He is a little person now just casually walking in the kitchen holding a Wii remote... love it!

So proud of his new skeels

Here is the most recent walking video. (yesterday)
*** Turn it down a bit- Hunter sings like my dad. :)  This video cracks me up and will give you a full look inside my noisy, crazy afternoon. 


Hunter
I love to laugh with at my kids.  Little kids just cant do push ups... heck, I can barely do more than 15 in a row.  Anyway, I told Hunter that I would take a video of him doing a push up to show him how funny he looks doing them.  The last time I saw him do them, it was the typical little kid push up (butt in the air, not moving elbows, etc).  He surprised and pulled off 2 pretty good push ups (now the butt still goes up, but at least the arms are going down).  Just another reminder that he is growing up so fast1

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe B is walking! I recognize that cute little outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is just adorable in it... thanks for passing it down

      Delete