Friday, December 30, 2011

Hunter's Stats

Hunter and I had a "date" yesterday. He had his 6 year old doctor's appt and he and I decided that we would make it a date.  He was so cute with how excited he was to "go on his first date."  On the movie Cars 2, Sally and Lightning McQueen go on a date so he kind of got the concept that just he and I were going somewhere together.

We went and ate lunch together, went to the mall, and then went to Toys R Us for a bit.

On our way home, I realized how long it had been since just Hunter and I had gone somewhere together.  He is turning into such an amazing little man.  We had a great time. 

His doctor's appt went great.  He is healthy and got a clean bill of health.

Here are the stats.
Weight:  52 lbs (81%)
Height:  48.5"  (94%)

1 comment:

  1. Oh do treasure those moments with your sons....like the good Book says, they will leave. And since I have 5 precious grandsons and 1 daughter and 1 daughter-in-law, I will now sit back and watch the glorious metamorphosis!
    Want some free advise - keep those one-on-one dates with all of them on a regular basis....quality time builds strong relationships and "B-Ts".

    ReplyDelete