Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Fun

Chad's sister and her husband took their church's youth group to Dollywood on Saturday.  To help out, Chad's parents decided to take Charlee, my niece, up too.  They asked if Hunter could come with them.  As it worked out, Chad, Ashton, and Hunter all got to take a trip up to Dollywood with Grandma, Papa Hub, and Charlee.

They had a really good time.  When I saw the boys Sunday morning, they told me all about it including the fact that they didn't get to see Santa... haha.

I gave Chad the camera and told him take some pictures... I think Sandee took these when she  met up with them for a bit.
The VeggieTale roller coaster
If you zoom in real close on this picture, you can see Ashton's hands up too. 
Grandma and Charlee
 
Papa Hub and Ashton
Daddy and Hunter
 
Ashton "fishing"... they both came away with stuffed animals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what did Shep and I do?  Uncle Nolan put him to work... washing cars.  We spent the day at mom's house fixing furniture that my brother's "AC" (you probably dont want to know what that is short for) roommates messed up and watching "The Proposal". It was a super laid-back day.



Sunday afternoon, mom and dad and Nol picked Hunter up for his out to eat and go to Toys R Us birthday fun.  He picked Fatz for his place to eat and then picked out a batman car at Toys R Us. 


Thank you to both sets of grandparents for all the fun this past weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I haven't thought of an "AC" since the beach trip. You make me smile! And I needed that after today. Also, Noah is getting the same car for Christmas. He is going to LOVE playing Batman with Hunter! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete