Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another Hat to Wear

EDIT- EDIT- EDIT- EDIT
I am now the toothfairy.  Hunter lost his first tooth at school today.  

He is so proud of the hole in his mouth.

I am bummed about two things though.
1- The teacher threw the tooth away!  THREW IT AWAY!  NOOOOOO!  I told Hunt that he will just have to write the tooth fairy a note.  
 Turns out his teacher did NOT throw it away, but put it in a little blue box and put it in his backpack.  I guess she didnt tell him the tooth was in the box and Hunter got confused and thought she threw it away. And because my mom kept them last night, I neglected to go through his backpack well.  

2- My mom is going to have be the tooth fairy tonight.  The boys are staying with mom and dad tonight as Chad gets awarded Upper State 4A Coach of the Year tonight.  

Hunter left his note at home, so he and mom decided the tooth fairy could wait until Friday night to deliver his surprise.




4 comments:

  1. She threw it away?!?! Why?! I would be so mad if a teacher threw away my child's tooth. Especially his first tooth!! Did she not have an envelope or a baggie to send it home in? I just can't wrap my head around that. Does she not have children?

    Congrats to Hunter regardless. And congrats to your hubby on Coach of the Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in SHOCK that she threw it away. Matt said we would be fighting! Why must our boys grow up so fast? Such a sweet picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in agreement...I would of lost if a teacher did that!!! Loren wants to lose a tooth very badly, but she doens't even have a loose one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much better than it getting thrown away. Teacher, we love you again ;)

    ReplyDelete