Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chuck E Cheeses

... taking the boys to Chuck E Cheeses about once a month and they love it. It is amazing how quickly they get out of the house when it is something they want to do.


Ashton is quite the "basket-b-ball" star. He is so cute playing and is quite good.




This is a clip of Hunter and Ashton competing against one another. Ashton won... poor Hunter- his athletic drive (not ability) is hopefully just delayed. Maybe he will just be strong like his daddy. I also have a cute clip of them playing air hockey (Hunter did win that one because Ashton had a meltdown) but it would not load.





This is officially Shepherd's first ride


We then went and grabbed a bite to eat and Shep blew up his diaper and his clothes again (I HATE HUGGIES!) and somehow the mother of three did not have any wipes and the other two boys had just started eating; so hot water and napkins with a complete strip down is what ol' Shepherd got in the middle of the food court.

Before I sign off for today, here was a conversation that Ashton and I (with a input from Hunter) had this morning.

Ashton- where is my pacy?

Me- I don't know, but it would be nice to send your pacies to the babies that are in heaven!

Hunter- Mommy, pacies cant go to heaven they don't have hearts. Only peoples can go to heaven.

Me- Ashton, when are you going to be all done with pacies?

Ashton- How about no?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those boys have some serious b-ball skills! I don't think either one of my boys could do that well! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete