Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Brag 1




I could blog multiple times a day with funny sayings or brag worthy moments, but in the interest of keeping it organized; on the weekends I will post brag worthy moments of the week in a semi- concise form.

Shepherd- Blows bubbles all the time.... finishes a bottle = blowing bubbles... giving kisses = blowing bubbles... getting tired = blowing bubbles. He cracks me up. He has also started growling. I wish I had a video clip of it because it is quite funny. I think he will have a low voice based on his growl.

He also has the funniest expression. The best way I can describe it is a squishy face/ scowl/ smile. I know... kind of contradictory, but here is a picture of it.



Ashton- Hilarious child. Picked him up from church today and his teacher said that he told them all about me and his daddy. He told them our names and what we do. According to Ashton, "Chad works but he doesnt know what he does and Hannah washes clothes and feeds Shepherd." I would say that is pretty accurate.

Ashton also has been getting the Boppy pillow, putting it around him and saying loudly "I am Santa". I dont know why I find it so funny but even when I am annoyed with him, it gets a smile.


Hunter- Every Sunday his Sunday School teachers are so impressed by how much of the Bible he knows. He answers all their questions and can seriously find any story in the Bible faster than I can.... if only I could get him to recognize all his numbers... sigh.

Hunter also has quite the imagination. He is always pretending and wanting everyone else to pretend with him. I, too, used to have quite the creative streak... I wander where it went?!?! Because I am quite tired of being Princess Eloise (from the Pirates Who Dont Do Anything.) Hunter is normally Elliot (Larry), Ashton is normally Robert (the bad pirate) or George (Pa Grape), Daddy is whichever one Ashton is not, and Shep is Sedgewick (Lunt). Even Molly has a role as Willery (Archie). If you havent seen "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" it is worth the 90 minutes and is quite cute.


The saying/ word of the week is from Ashton (it is actually a couple weeks old but he still says it).
"maybe me dues"
Transalation- maybe I do

No comments:

Post a Comment