Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ahhhhh, Hair Cut




....loving Ashton's hair since the moment I laid eyes on him and saw his white/ platinum hair. He gets compliments on how pretty it is ALL THE TIME. Ever since it started coming in really good when he was 4 months old, it has been beautiful. Here is a picture of him at 4 months when his hair stood straight up.


Welp, tonight was haircut night for my guys. I started with Ashton and messed up on the front. Once I realized I couldnt fix it without making it worse, I took the clippers with an 8 guard to it.Plus, he will be 2 1/2 tomorrow and needs a big boy haircut.
I seriously teared up while I did it. Thankfully, I think it turned out really good. I am hoping that it will stand up like it did when he was a baby. Here is his after picture.

1 comment:

  1. I GASPED when I saw that first picture...it does look really great though. Man our boys have had makeovers this week!

    ReplyDelete