Monday, December 30, 2013

11 months... a few days late

Since the 11 month came on Christmas Day, I am a bit late. I spent two days trying to get a still picture of him... Nope, he flips the minute I step away.

Day 1 attempt (Shep let us borrow his monkey when we couldnt find B's


Day 2 attempt

You have become quite an opinionated little sucker this month.  You LOVE me... and let me know this  love by following me around the house fussing and wanting to be held.  I find myself humming, "you're gonna miss this."  :)

Now that it is time to start weaning off the bottles, you have decided that you love your bottle.  I am now down to pumping 3 times a day and see the end in sight!  Yippee!  We made it!  You still are a pretty good eater and love chicken salad, chicken, green beans, macaroni and cheese, soup, yogurt, and anything that is sweet. Your favorite food is an ice cream sandwich.
Finishing mac n cheese and an ice cream sandwich


You can take 4 or 5 steps unassisted so walking is right around the corner.   Below is a video of you walking to  me. :)  You were so happy about it.
You can still wear most of your 9 month pants. You have some short little legs. Your top half is skinny but you wear a 12-18 month up top... 9 month shirts have been put away.  You wear a 4.5 in shoes so big feet especially for your frame.

Standing waiting to walk to me.  He can stand unassisted for minutes at a time now.
Sleeping has been hit or miss this month as you have had 2 little colds and well as 4 teeth (all up top) coming in.  The past couple nights you have been back to your good sleeping though and we are thrilled!

You babble all the time.  From "ah ah" to "ba ba" the occasionally "ma ma" and the constant blowing bubbles and a "motor boat" type sound.  You also still adore your 2 blankets and can settled with ease if you have them.
Playing Connect 4 with Ashton.  Our whole family enjoys this game... and we are all pretty evenly  matched... Shepherd just recently started getting the hang of it.  The funny party is that Bennett actually beat Ashton today.  Totally coincidental but funny.


Cant believe that in just 1 short month, I will have a one year old!  Craziness!

I love you more each and every day Bennett.

No comments:

Post a Comment