Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Cards

Christmas time has begun!  We have a few packed days so I this will be the last post for a few.  I hope you have an amazing Christmas celebrating the Savior!

I thought I would share our Christmas card this year.  I did it the super cheap way which meant we actually had 3 different card types this year.  When I saw a company offering free cards, I would order the minimum. 

We didnt send out nearly as many cards this year since 1) couldnt find my address book and 2) since we moved, I was waiting to see how many we got (is that petty?  haha).  Turns out... we didnt get many. Guess that shows how high up on people's Christmas card chain we fall.


Shutterfly (cardstock/ front and back).  Got 10 cards for free... shipping was $6.

Ol Wal Mart came through pretty good on these.  It is on photo paper and there is some light streaking in the boys pictures (especially Bennett's), but thought it was a fun card and was happy with it.  Cant remember how much I paid... it wasnt much.

Mixbook (cardstock/ front and back).  10 free... under $5 in shipping.

Anyway, I think they all turned out super cute.  Love these little guys and big guy and little Molly.
 
Merry Christmas from all of us!!!

And just a bonus picture.  Chad's "silly" face cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you did Christmas cards this year means you are doing better than me! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete