Thursday, December 19, 2013

Weekend Visitors

I wish I would have done a better job of recording our visitors this past Sunday.  Zach, Anna and the kids came down after church.  The boys played and played.  I did not take a single picture... guilt.

Then an hour after Zach and his crew left, one of my best friends came to visit.  I am so excited that she and her family are moving to SC!!!  Not only that but they are going to be close to my parents so we will see eachother much more often.  I also got to meet their newest addition.  Little, or should I say BIG, baby Seth.  He is just precious.  The boys had a great time getting reacquainted.  Liv and I just picked where we left off like we always do.
So excited for this family as Matt starts a new pastor roll and Olivia gets to do the stay at home mom thing.

As they were packing up, I thought.,.... picture!   So, one picture from both get togethers. Good thing it is adorable... and totally filled up with little boys!

Adorable.  Hunter always has to hold the smallest baby in the shot.  The price of always being the oldest. And, yes, I realize it is December and Shepherd is without a shirt on.  Loss for words. Just a loss for words. And, Ashton looks like he is up to no good.  And, look at Bennett's little hand on Seth's hand.  Ah, so precious!


It was great visiting with family and friends.  So many kids running around! Thanks for coming "A" and "T" family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment