Saturday, January 21, 2012

We Got a Basketball Jones

Ol' Ashton has become quite the sports fanatic.  With it being basketball season, he is totally in love with b-ball.  We have gone to the high school to watch basketball games and once Hunter and Shepherd are ready to go, Ashton still wants to stay and watch.

I casually mentioned going to a Clemson basketball game about a week ago and he got so excited.  Chad was able to snag 2 tickets so today, Ashton and Chad got to go watch Clemson beat Georgia Tech.
 On their way out the door.  Look how happy he is!  And look at his cute little outfit.
 
Ashton is happy as a pig in mud.  Got his nachos, coke, daddy, and basketball.
Before the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And here is some of the yard basketball game.  Turns out it is quite hard to play and record at the same time.




Group shot.  Ashton is up to no good.
 Shep throws the ball in.
 Hunter dribbles down the driveway
 Ashton gets ready to shoot.
They make quite the little team when playing. 

But, Ashton had a great time.  I am afraid that I may have bleacher butt because of this kid- good thing I love sports (though I dont really like watching basketball... looks like I may have to get over that).

2 comments:

  1. Ash - I will come watch you play! I LOVE basketball. And that was a pretty boring first half to the game today! Good thing they didn't pull a Clemson and got the win today! Miss you kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, Can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate and enjoy reading your blogs. I know you do this so the boys will have something to read as they get older, but it blesses me so much to have an inside look into my grandsons' lives. Thanks for your transparency and dedication!

    ReplyDelete