Friday, September 2, 2011

The Daycare is Closed

The past 3 weeks I got to watch my niece. Today was her last day with us before she starts her pre-school program next week.

I wondered what it would be like to have 4 kids that were 5 and under... and I have to say that it went really well. Charlee just fits right into the mix. She and Ashton kept eachother laughing and yelling. Hunter played the father role keeping the little ones in line. And Shepherd, well, Shepherd was just Shepherd.

Here are some pictures form the past 3 weeks.

Rest time... Shep realizes now that nap time for him means movie time for his brothers. I let him watch the first 10 minutes of the movie on this day. :)

Ashton giving Charlee a ride on the power wheels. They are going down the little hill.... wish I had my good camera for this one!

Again, Ash and Char Char- doing a puzzle

Some of our school work.

The boys- Charlee is on the other side of Shep.

Overall, it was fun having Charlee with us... I got to put hair up in pony tails and hear arguments about how pink is, in fact, the best color (according to Charlee).

Now to enjoy our last weekend before school kicks in. ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment