Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School Starts

Updated---
Well, the day is here... Hunter started kindergarten and Ashton started K3 (only on Tuesday and Thursday).




Ashton was beyond excited about starting "school." True to form, Hunter was nonchalant about it all.

Once we get to Hunt's school, he gets a seat across from his best girl buddy, Karson. Another little girl from our church is also in his class. I was glad that there were familiar faces for him... it made it a lot easier to walk away. I think I could have cried if it had not been so chaotic to get out of the house. I am soooo out of practice of getting out of the house early. I thought I woke up in plenty of time this morning and we got out of the house just in time.


Ashton's drop off was easy since we know so many of the people there... I know he will have a great morning!

This is my new normal! :)

Edit- A rare, rare occasion... Ashton must have been totally worn out from school...
he fell asleep watching his movie :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Lord! How did you hold it together. I get a little emotional just looking at those pictures! Hunter looks so grown up. I'm glad both boys had a great day. I said a prayer for them and you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Olivia, I also prayed for them through out the day! Gals, although parenting never ends, these days are precious ones...snapshot those memories in your mind and hold them near and dear to your heart. What a privilege to be a mom...
    Doesn't Ashton look esp. grown-up? It's like he's trying to be like Hunter....and I do love watching that kid sleep :)

    ReplyDelete