Saturday, September 10, 2011

From Ashton's Eyes

Ashton loves gadgets. He loves my phone, he loves the computer, and he loves my camera.

I have enjoyed watching him take pictures. Everything he takes a picture of makes him smile. He finds great joy in the hunt of pictures (part of that joy might be to annoy his brothers, just sayin').

He has probably taken 300 pictures in the past week. Don't worry! Don't worry! I am not posting all of them. I have deleted most of them, many without even looking. Once I started to look at them though, I was struck with the perspective of his pictures- I hated I had deleted so many without even looking at them. I realize how, as a 3 year old, he really looks up to me, to Hunter. It makes me realize how I need to take the time to see life from my kids' eyes... to really get down on their level (sometimes) to see where they are coming from.

But, without further delay- here are some pictures from the eyes of Ashton.

His Toys and Random




People when they are wanting their picture taken








People when they are not wanting their picture taken...




Thanks for the reminder on perspective SmAshy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ashton,
    What nice pictures you took of your family and toys. Queenie really enjoyed looking at them. I am so proud of you for wanting to learn how to work gadgets....I am not very good at working gadgets so you can help me one day when I am old! You are kind, you are good, you are important and you is LOVED!
    The Queen

    ReplyDelete