Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hunter's Pre School Graduation

If I was an emotional person, I definitely might have shed a tear or two over Hunter's precious graduation today. He looked like such a little man. I realized how tall he is when standing up next to his classmates. They had the tallest ones in the middle and he was dead center. Can you believe he starts Kindergarten next year... I cant!

The program started with the 2/3 year old class singing... Ashton was quite serious during his performance.


The 3/4 year olds then did there stuff.

Then it was time for the preschoolers.

During the processional.... so sweet
The bells.


The singing.

Receiving his "diploma"

Here is my preschool graduate.

Group Shot- Grandma, Uncle Nolan, and Queenie were able to attend.

Family Shot

Hunter- I am so proud of you! Congratulations sweetie!

*** I uploaded a bunch of the videos if you want to watch them. Just click this link!
Remember, my video site is private, if you want to view them then I need you to give me your email address so I can "invite" you to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment