Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How Much Do I Love My Kids?

I love them enough to

... spend $30 on a inflatable pool when I only have $80 left until the end of the week

... spend an hour blowing up this monster 10 foot by 5 foot pool by mouth when the directions clearly state that it is best to have 2 adults and an air pump.

... allow this pool a spot to reside in my backyard and therefore killing my grass

... put up with all the water and grass that little feet will inevitably bring into the house with a water source right out the back door

However, they love it and it gives me an excuse to put my bathing suit top on and play with them. Only got a couple pictures in fear of water damage to the camera!



On a side note, Shep is on antibiotics for his sinus mess. He napped during the major "pool" fun. Hopefully he will be back to his ol' self in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment