Thursday, June 2, 2011

Late Memorial Day Post

Just call me "Queen Slacker of Blogging". I have absolutely no excuse besides I have just been in a mood to surf around other people's blogs and not do my own. Sorry I am not sorry (that is for you Mom and Nolan).

We had a great family weekend.

Saturday we went over to the in-laws for a cookout. The kids got tractor rides and got to play in/ beside the creek.
Grandma with Charlee and Shep

Papa Hub gives Smash a tractor ride

Charlee and Shep jumping in the creek... which led to Shep fallin in... we took his clothes off and let him run up the hill butt naked (got a cute picture but No Butts -especially naked booties- on Blog)

*** And I swear, Hunter was there, just didnt get a good picture of him.

Sunday we went to my parents house and had some delish kabobs and finger and tin foil lickin' good brownies (haha Mom). I neglected to take a single picture at my parents house (hangs head in shame).

Monday was just a family day. We did nada but think about how hot it is! Mercy. The boys started swim lessons Monday evening. I was all prepared to take some cute pictures when the director said, "Absolutely NO photography". So, I discreetly slipped my camera back in its case ;)

The rest of the week has been spent running outside for a couple minutes, then running back inside to grab and icee pop. Yum, I have already had 5 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment