Thursday, May 5, 2011

Muffins for Mom

Hunter and Ashton's "pre-school" had a mini program for Mother's Day this morning.

I left thanking God for my precious, well-behaved children. Wow, some kids are quite... something.

We had a muffin breakfast, the kids sang two songs, and then the moms got to see our gifts.




Again, wish my video worked on here.

This series of pictures will probably make you glad that my video doesn't work on blogger.

One girl started screaming and pitching a royal fit before it even started. Hunter tells me that she cries all the time. She is in the top right corner.


This caused a girl on the row down to start crying (white shirt and white bow)


Which in turned caused the little boy on the bottom row to start crying.


Whew, it was quite interesting. I know it is hard to speculate on what I would do if that were my child, but... I would yank them up and we would have a true come to Jesus meeting.

Anyway, my presents from the boys were precious.

Hunter made me an apron, a keepsake placemat, and funny "recipe book."

Basically the teacher asked each child what was there favorite thing to eat for dinner. Here is a picture of Hunter's. I can just hear his voice in this. The other kids kind of made up how to do it, not Hunter.


Ashton made me keepsake placemat, gave me a potted flower, a wisk with Hershey kisses, a card, and teabag thing that made me laugh.
This is what made me laugh- it is not the typical corny Mother's Day saying. :)

It was really sweet. I love my fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment