Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eggs and Baseball and Baskets

I have slacked on blogging this week when I probably could have written a post every day.

It was sooo nice having Chad home this week. I could run to the store whenever I wanted... even during naptime. It was nice and needed especially before the dreaded month of May hits and Chad is working 65+ hours a week.

We dyed Easter Eggs on Wednesday. Hunter didnt quite understand why the eggs had to dye/ die. haha! The eggs turned out pretty but the boys quickly lost interest in the process. Oh well, I enjoyed it.





Thursday night we finally made it to a high school baseball game. We only stayed 3 innings because of bedtime and rowdy boys but the boys loved it. I forgot my camera but this picture is from my phone (obviously Shep did not want to sit still).


I hate to wait so I let the boys have their Easter baskets on Friday. I did this under the premise that we needed some of the items before Sunday (which was true) ;)

Hunter's

Ashton's (he has been begging for rain boots)


Shepherd's

Enjoying their baskets
Hunter was soooo excited over his DVD's of Wild Kratts. After that excitement, he settled down and began doing the activities in his coloring book.


Shep loved his candy and his ball.

Ashton immediately tried on his boots and started coloring.


2 comments:

  1. Haha! I have cowboy rain boots too. Ashton and I are styling. And, um, we didn't make a basket for our boys. Slackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is funny. I got Ashton's at Academy Sports if you want to find some for Owen so you two can match. I love them, they actually look really cute under jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete