Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Zoo Day

Love having annual passes to the zoo. "Our" zoo is the perfect size... we can do it in right at an hour and then let the boys play on the playgrounds. It is the perfect morning activity.

My little stair steps looking at the giraffes... Hunter asked if the giraffe was eating fish. I guess he thought his purpleish ccolored tongue looked like a fish :)


Here are just some pictures of our day yesterday. Gotta love 80+ degree weather.

This thing (forgot its proper name) was right up next to the glass... he normally sits way in the back of his exhibit.

Hunter had many questions about this disturbing sight. Yuk!

We love the lions. One was lounging on the rock and the other was laying right beside the window. You could tell the animals were enjoying the beautiful weather too.... most of them were quite active and social.


On the Playground
Hunter was a little spiderman climbing up to the top of the "spider web."

Ashton stopping to cheese it up for me.

Shepherd would not slow down, much less look at me for a good picture


I love these little boys and I so blessed to be their mom. I am also blessed to be able to stay at home with them... I often forgot how I prayed and prayed that I would one day get to stay at home and raise them and the Lord answered my prayer. I truly would not trade this time with them for anything (even on the days when I am about to pull my hair out.) Love you boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment