Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shepherd's 15 month stats!

Well, he is still my tall little man.

Weight- 24.8 lbs (78%)

Height- 33.75" (99%)

Head- 19.75" (99%)
This shows how long he is. This is the precious face I get to see when I get him from a nap.


He was supposed to get 2 shots but we postponed the chicken pox vax until next month due to a reaction that Ashton had when he got it.
Here is Ashton when he got chicken pox from the vaccine. We did not want a repeat of this especially in combination with another vaccine. Look at the sad, sick eyes :(

Shep also started tugging at his right ear yesterday. I would not have taken him in for it yet since it wasnt bothering him too bad but since we were already there, Doc wrote a scrip for his ear infection. I hate giving him antibiotics unless he really needs them so I am not 100% sure I am going to give it to him though I am leaning that way.

Well thats the appointment. I back to back to back posted so dont miss Eucharisteo Part 4 and What I Have Been Up To posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment