Sunday, February 6, 2011

My 800 dress...

... Ok, so as I talked about here, I had a pretty bad day Wednesday as I was out looking for a semi formal dress to wear to a Gala for Saturday night. I was super excited when I found this dress for $30!!! However, my excitement drained when I had the accident that is going to cost me $240 for the ticket and $500 for the deductible... boo! So, my little black dress is really costing me close to $800.


Despite that, I really love it.

Here is my darling husband and me after we got home. It was fun to get all dressed up and interact with grown ups in a formal setting.


The boys (and Molly) were in great hands as mom and dad came over. The boys (supposedly) were perfect angels :) I was glad to get home though and sink myself into my sweat pants, sweatshirt, and fuzzy socks.

2 comments:

  1. HOT MAMA. Your dress is very pretty and you and Chad looked great. I still can't get used to Chad in those glasses. He looks so studious, but then again looks can be deceiving (HA!) I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Simply stunning!

    I am glad you had a great night. You'd better let Chad know that you are going to need to get more use out of that dress to make it worth $800!

    ReplyDelete