Monday, July 15, 2013

Slippin n Slidin


Love days that unexpectedly turn out to be fun.

The weather was great, the boys were well behaved, Bennett took a real nap and not one of these cat naps that he has become so fond of. 

We did a bit of running around and found a slip n slide for $10.  We  attempted the slip n slide either last year or the year before and it just didn't work right.  I thought perhaps it just wasn't as fun as I remembered... but today put that thought to an end.

I will go ahead and admit that I did the slip n slide... not just once but numerous times... too many to count.  It was so fun.  And I was definitely better than the boys, just sayin'.

Hunter snapped a couple pics of me...
I tried to use the timer on this one.  haha, I have learned the only way I get pictures of myself is to use the timer.  I am such a loser!


Look at that form and that mountain of a butt I've got going on.  Oh pre-child having body, where are you?

Enough of me... here are the boys attempts

ASHTON
His method was on his knees and he ran from a long way away each time.




 

 
 SHEPHERD
definitely the funniest.  He is a clutz and a half
 




 HUNTER
He had the hang of it on the belly


Just a sweet shot from earlier in the day.  Such stoic serious faces.  They really were having a good time.
 
 
DORK!
I know some of you want to see the new house... but I like before and after pictures and no room is completely done so you  must wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally laughed out loud. So glad you are humble about your slip and slide abilities :) Maybe if we get to come your way, I'll bring the boys suits and we can slip and slide with you. Well them, not me, Seth might act as a speed bump :) Love the post and the joy you and your boys have together!

    ReplyDelete