Monday, July 8, 2013

Beach part 1

I know I have not blogged in FOREVER but this time I really do have an excuse... the move!  We officially moved  2 weeks ago and I am without internet.  I will hopefully get it set up this week but in the mean time, I am at Chad's office. 

I will blog about the move but our beach trip is going to cut in line.

Last week, we went to the beach with Chad's family.  We got a perfect huge house with 2 floors.  Our family had the bottom floor and Chad's parents and sister with her family had the top.  The house was pet friendly so Molly Mae got come! 

Our family
I will blog in more detail later but here are the beach family pictures I took.  I have a ton more of the boys that I will post later.

Greta even snuck into this picture

The full crew--- not bad for a timer picture. 

And another one

Ashton running ahead



Charlee wanted to hold Ashton's hand and he kept pulling it away.

Had such high hopes but Bennett was tired and did not want to be held by Hunter... so all you see is feet... but proof that we tried



Probably one of the better attempts.  Let me tell you- taking pictures of only kids age 5 monts, 12 months, 3, 4, 5, and 7 is not easy especially when the baby wants a nap.







 


Scroll down to next post because I back to back posted... Bennett's 5 month post is below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment