Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cow Day... Year 4

Yesterday was almost an awful day.  I almost forgot about Cow Appreciation Day.  Thankfully my dear husband texted me and reminded me.  I probably would have connected the dots when I looked at my facebook page and saw the cow pictures but Chad saved the day. 

Though we moved recently, I knew exactly where my once a year tshirts were.  There are some things you just don't misplace and my cow shirts are some of those things.
Bennett's first Cow Appreciation Day.  All decked out in a the same onesie Shepherd wore for his first Cow Day (click here for link of our first Cow day)but with cow baby legs and a cow bib... he sucked on his first French fry and shared some ice cream with me.  Not a bad day for a 5 month old

 

We were already headed to the mall so we decided to do the food court CFA for lunch.  They proved to be a bit more selfish with their food then the stand alone CFA's which is odd to me because you have to have a lot more self esteem to strut into the mall with a cow shirt on.  Regardless, I spent $1.78 for $17 worth of food.  They only did free entrees when not dressed head to toe.


We then decided that we would hit CFA for dinner as well.  It was crazy crowded for dinner but we persevered and got everything totally free. 


Pausing for a quick pic...  picture quality stinks as I was using my awesome flip phone... ha ha

Thanks CFA for some yummy food!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I miss y'all! We went to CFA yesterday as cows too, I was pretty stoked about getting a free meal!

    ReplyDelete