Wednesday, January 2, 2013

 

I have been an awful blogger and picture taker... I blame it on the late stages of pregnancy!
These pictures are from Ashton's Christmas program.  He was so cute up there... I was still sick but I managed to go and he did such a good job.

Asthons's class singing

3K and 4K classes

another group shot
Anyway, once we got over the sickness, Christmas was here.  And it turned out to be great!  We always spend the 23rd and 24th with Chad's family.  Unfortunately, both his parents went down with sickness... sinus infection and walking pneumonia so they were not able to be apart of the festivities.
Here are a couple pictures from Chad's sisters house and the kids opening presents and decorating gingerbread men.
Charlee opening up one of her gifts
Ash and Shep helping out

Sami- forgot why she was wihtout clothes

Gingerbread men

This was the 1st Chrismtas that we spent in our own home and I must say, it was nice.  My parents and Nolan (and Riggs) came to our house for a Christmas brunch.  I did not set foot outside except to get a basketball for Ashton.  I did an awful job of taking pictures though.  Here are the few that were taken.
Chrismtas morning

Chad and Hunter after opening presents

The boys opening their "big" gift from Mantis and Queenie... a new big TV!!!

The 26th was my family's turn.  Zach, Anna, and their boys got to mom and dads and we did Christmas with them.  GrandmaDean got there on the 26th too and we had some great presents and yummy food.  We also had an amazing announcement that I am going to be an aunt again with Zach and Anna expecting number 3!!!  Soooo excited!
Uncle Zach, in Owen's hat, putting together toys

Yum Yums!  Christmas dinner

Boys cousins in dog shirts

Chad and I went to see Les Mis on the 27th... wonderful movie!  Hub and Patsy were feeling well enough to keep the boys for us and they brought over their Christmas presents too. 

We went up to Gastonia and stayed with GrandmaDean on the 28th and 29th... more on that later.  While there, we met up with Matt, Olivia, and their boys.  I got the most adorable baby gifts from Liv... will post pictures later.  Needless to say, I adore it!

The 30th was spent in a mad scramble to get ready for our Sunday School party at our house on the 31st.  Yes, we volunteered to host... what was I thinking?  Anyway, the social went off without a hitch and we had a great time.
Bonfire with Sunday School class
 

S'mores and such

The boys with their friends during Sunday School party... they finally took a break from running around to watch BibleMan.

And that wraps up 2012.  Awesome year that has built a foundation for quite an eventful and fun 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment